Renwick Museum displays special exhibitions that are relevant to Renwick and the surrounding area. The following shows the latest offerings.
- WAR SERVICE IN THE 96TH REGIMENT: GeeA brief summary of how James Gee travelled to New Zealand with the Grenadier Company of the 96th Regiment of Foot.
- MARRIAGE AND LIFE IN PORT NICHOLSON: GeeThe story of James Gee and Margaret Mckenzie in Port Nicholson/Wellington in the 1840’s
- MOVE TO RENWICKTOWN: GeeThe move to Renwicktown
- THE VOYAGE TO NELSON: MaherIn 1841 the Maher family commenced their arduous 160 day journey from London to Nelson.
- MOVE TO KAITUNA: MaherHow the Maher family made the move to Renwicktown
- DESCENDANTS TODAY: MaherThe Maher family have spread throughout New Zealand but still retain a strong presence in the Marlborough district.